Need replacement face rest

We have grown with the industry and found we need a forum just for products on the market, places to find them and discussions regarding these items. Please be aware that discussing products or companies should be done with respect and an offer of positive knowledge for all board members.

Moderators: Pete, JasonE

Need replacement face rest

Postby MaybeMobile? on Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:46 am

I need a replacement face rest for my "life gear" massage table. I think this table was purchased at Sams Club, I can't find an online resource for replacements - so does anybody know of another facerest that fits this brand of table? Anyone run into this problem before? Thanks
MaybeMobile?
Registered Member

Re: Need replacement face rest

Postby ccMarie on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:59 pm

If you measure the distance of the holes on the table for the face cradle, I would think you should be able to find one to fit.

I know that face cradles for Oakworks and Earthlite are interchangeable, but Custom Craftworks has wider spacing on the holes.

You might have to call the customer service from the companies to find out if their face cradles are the right fit. I don't think I have ever seen that specification listed.

I also tried doing a search for lifegear, but oddly enough those guys don't even have a web site (that I could find). I used to have a lifegear table, and it seems like the spacing was similar to that of Earthlite, but I could be remembering incorrectly.

I wouldn't recommend drilling holes to make whatever face cradle fit, don't have a reason, just think it is destructive.

You could also post in the ISO/Want to Buy section. Maybe some one has an old lifegear face cradle laying around.
You are not on this planet to produce anything with your body. You are on this planet to produce something with your soul. Your body is simply and merely the tool of your soul.

- Neale Donald Walsh Conversations with God
ccMarie
Registered Member

Postby pueppi on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:49 pm

I did a little more research off what ccMarie said and found out that LifeGear is a manufacturing company out of California that gets stuff from Taiwan.

Thier website may have originally been lifegearonline .com

As freaky as this sounds, I may have stumbled on thier alternate website which gives some specs about delivering from Taiwan. Maybe you could call them and see if they can help you?
40 Container Qty:
316 Units
FOB TAIWAN

LifeGear Taiwan Limited.
Tel:886-4-25686271
Fax:886-4-25691951
E-mail: lifegear@lifegear.com.tw

That site does say that you shouldn't contact them and that you should contact your dealer for parts and whatnot, but why take "don't" for an answer. :)
The Massage Toolbox - Ideas, Resources, Tools and Music. ♫ - Or, search the Post Archives. And, visit us on Facebook.
pueppi
Registered Member

Postby MaybeMobile? on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:05 am

Wonderful! Thanks so much for the detective work! :)
MaybeMobile?
Registered Member

Return to Tools of the Trade