MFR coming to my area

Topics may include, but not limited to: schools, CEU's, legislation and politics with regards to MFR.

Moderators: MarionFM, WaltFritz

MFR coming to my area

Postby Rydia on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:35 pm

J Barnes. is having some classes in my area, has anyone taken them, and how are they? It's going to put a dent in my purse my but I'm starving for some real continuing ed. Also, it seems like the cost is double from other places I've looked at!
Rydia
Fresh Hands

MFR coming to my area

Postby Barbara on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:50 pm

Quench your hunger, Lydia!

I have taken most of the John Barnes' MFR classes numerous times and they are all wonderful...life changing! There are several threads under MFR Techniques that discuss the seminar experience.

With the principles you learn in MFR I, you will immediately be able to use all of the techniques to treat the whole body and make lasting changes in your clients. I encourage you to stay for at least MFR I and
the Unwinding class....MFR II also if at all possible. You won't be sorry and your new skill level will replenish your $ dent :D.

I believe the classes are a value because of the quality of the work,
the fact that you learn from the source, and the seminar experience
that John Barnes facilitates is supurb. I believe that the cost is very comparable to other 3-4 day seminars that I have seen lately.

Sincerely,
Barbara Long, PTA/MT
Advanced MFR Therapist
Hanford, CA
Barbara
Fresh Hands

Postby AGWLMT on Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:22 pm

I agree with Barb! wonderful classes and wonderful work... I was hoping you were near Cinci...I am retaking MFR II at the end of August there!
Ami

Greater Chicago area
AGWLMT
Registered Member

Postby Rydia on Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:06 pm

Yay! I'm so excited to take the course, it seems really interesting. I think I'll go for it. The last time he was around here was like 3 years ago so I shouldn't pass it up again. Thanks guys!
Rydia
Fresh Hands

Return to MFR Education and Legislation