Obtaining Client Information for marketing purposes

Help each other prosper! Share ideas, concerns and frustrations of developing your business. Share those creative marketing ideas that work! (SOAP charting, rate increases, outcalls, taxes, etc.)

Moderators: Talenyn, JLWmassage

Obtaining Client Information for marketing purposes

Postby tiger snacks on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:36 am

I have installrd a newsletter system to obtain email addresses to send out openings, specials, etc. but my main issue is I have over 600 charts filled with emails and birthdays. What is the best way or place to out in their birthdays so I get a reminder 2 weeks in advance?
The world does not pay for your education and knowledge. It pays you for what you DO with that knowledge.

It is not the lawyer who knows his law that wins the case. It is the one that PREPARES his case that wins.
tiger snacks
Registered Member

Re: Obtaining Client Information for marketing purposes

Postby Matt on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:00 am

Can you just plug all of your clients information into a spreadsheet? You could then sort by birth date and remind yourself to work two weeks ahead of schedule to mail out cards or send emails. You could even do a mail merge from Excel and print labels. Perhaps you were looking for a more sophisticated solution, but I prefer to keep things simple.
Matt
Registered Member

Postby moose_goose on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:25 am

I've started to use Bodywork Buddy https://www.bodyworkbuddy.com
& right on the front page it lists upcoming birthdays for clients!
moose_goose
Registered Member

Postby athletica on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:18 pm

This might be more than what your looking for. I use sendoutcards.com for birthdays, new patients and referrals. I love it so much more time efficient then sending out cards myself.
athletica
Registered Member

Return to Business Issues & Marketing Discussion