I may have something that you can add... Just yesterday I learned a "Dry Spa Treatment" Technique which is VERY simple and easy to do. It's a 3 step body scrub treatment.
1) with person lying on their front, wet the body with a sponge with very warm water, moving quickly
* scrub small amount of body scrub (something grainy) in small, firm, circular motions.
* wipe person off with hot wet handtowel
2) using a loofah or other scrubby thing, wet and squeeze some body wash onto it, and then scrub the body again in circular motions
*wipe off with warm wet towel
turn person over and do the same...
3) rub lotion onto front of body, something really rich for legs and feet is good, - this can lead right into a mini massage or reflexology..
* turn person over and then rub lotion onto back of body.
Supplies needed : 4 hand towels, crock pot, body scrub, body wash, lotion, couple of large towels for person to lay on, a towel to cover breasts when lying on back, person should either wear bathing suit, or bring extra undies, or they can be naked and draped with a towel.
It feels GREAT and is SOOO nurturing! Takes about 20 mins. Should have the room quite warm...or a variation which I'm going to try is to use 8 hot towels then I can drape the parts that aren't being worked on...i.e. do legs then cover, then do back then cover...etc
Hope this helps! email me ;)
Lara from Alberta
Last edited by ccMarie
on Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.