I saw them while they were in Houston, and they are nothing but pleasant and appreciative people.
Because of the tour, it is very difficult to make something work. We tried last year and couldn't make a fit. And, you'd need to be somwhat flexible by an hour or so in timing, as sometimes arriving right on time is not an exact science due to the travel obligations.
BTW, I am the one who came up with the idea of getting others to donate their time. I told them I'd see what I might be able to come up with in terms of therapist donating their time. My thoughts, not their request. They are not the type to ever ask.
Here's a list of the current dates, in case you may be interested, with US & Canadian dates. Please PM me.
- Fri, 03 Jun Bethlehem, PA
- Sat, 04 Jun - Middleton, NY
- Fri, 10 Jun - Stanhope, NJ
- Sun, 10 Jul - Syracuse, NY
- Thu, 14 Jul - Nashville, TN
- Sat, 23 Jul - Atlanta, GA
- Fri, 05 Aug - Bethlehem, PA
- Sat, 06 Aug - Rochester, NY
- Sat, 13 Aug - Duluth, MN
- Sat, 13 Aug - St. Paul, MN
- Wed, 17 Aug - Denver, CO
- Sat, 20 Aug - Redstone, CO
- Sun, 25 Sep - Asbury Park, NJ
- Fri, 14 Oct - Strathcona County, AB, CA
- Sat, 15 Oct - Cochrane, AB, CA
- Sun, 16 Oct - Airdrie, AB, CA
- Sat, 22 Oct - Turner Valley, AB, CA
- Sat, 05 Nov - Duncan, OK
- Thu, 17 Nov - Kirkland Lake, ON, CA
- Fri, 18 Nov - Keswick, ON, CA
You won't get anything in particular from this donation of time. No wonderful name-brand referrals or glory, but it's nice knowing you helped someone who can use the bodywork. Let me know if you are interested!