Intake forms for chair massage?

Chair massage is everywhere! Come discuss the latest trends, new opportunities, and your best techniques in the exciting field of Chair and Corporate Massage.

Moderators: Pete, MarionFM

Intake forms for chair massage?

Postby Elliemare on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:33 am

How many of you have intake forms, even just a short form for clients to fill out prior to chair massage? I figure it would be a good way to build a mailing list if obtaining contact information on the form.

I'm considering trying free chair massage as a means of marketing again. I just moved my practice and have to start over in a new community. The facility I will be working from has several chair massage opportunities, but its all free chair massage, not paid.

I was thinking I'd be more likely to give it a go (since free chair massage has never really brought any clients to me in the past) if I could get some contact info from the clients as well as hand out coupons for a discount off of their first table massage. I could continue to market to them via snail mail or email as long as I have their information.

Has anyone else done this?
Elliemare
Registered Member

Re: Intake forms for chair massage?

Postby squash_blsm on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:06 pm

I think that is a very good use of the opportunity!
People always seem very willing to give out email addresses.

Although I don't really think that chair massage gigs result in clients, at least you can contact them later and keep in contact with newsletters or other promotion.
If they ever NEED a real massage - you are someone that they already have a connection with.
And givng out coupons is a great idea. (they don't get the chair massage or the coupon if they don't fill out the form!)
Help make a difference in our world by joining the Spa Professionals team on Kiva.org and make a loan to someone in need today.
http://www.kiva.org/...ls/by/cindy9404
squash_blsm

Postby pueppi on Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:20 am

Elliemare, I think I have a very simplistic chair massage form somewhere.

PM me and if I can find it, I'll mail it to you, if you like. :)
The Massage Toolbox - Ideas, Resources, Tools and Music. ♫ - Or, search the Post Archives. And, visit us on Facebook.
pueppi
Registered Member

Postby LadyNiko on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:40 am

I use one I found off the sohnen-moe.com website. I've modified it a bit, but it's fairly short. :)
The little white men in the little white coats are coming to take me away! he he ho ho ha ha!
LadyNiko
Registered Member

Location: Somewhere on Planet Earth in an apartment ruled by 2 cats

Postby tiger snacks on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:26 am

I found mine as well and modified. I put two of these small excerpts on a paper and cut them out. So one page equals two client forms.

I provide high quality, professional chair massage. Chair massage is a convenient, safe, and effective way to relieve physical and mental stress.
Chair Massage is performed in a comfortable chair and will focus on the neck, back, and arms, excluding any contraindicated areas. No clothing is removed.
If at any time the client is uncomfortable with the massage, he/she may terminate the session.

Please note that I am not qualified to diagnose medical problems. Massage Therapy is not a substitute for medical examination or diagnosis.

It is important to keep your therapist aware of your health conditions. Certain health conditions are contraindicated for massage. It is your responsibility to inform your therapist if you have any concerning health conditions.

Please sign below if you have read, understand, and will comply with the above statements. Thank you.
Name(Please Print):_____________________

Email:_______________________________(optional)
Signature____________________________
The world does not pay for your education and knowledge. It pays you for what you DO with that knowledge.

It is not the lawyer who knows his law that wins the case. It is the one that PREPARES his case that wins.
tiger snacks
Registered Member

Postby Diana Moore on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:04 pm

We've got a packet of forms at NaturalTouchMarketing.com. It's new and includes chair massage.
Diana Moore, Natural Touch Marketing for the Healing Arts
Diana Moore
Fresh Hands

Postby plucky on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Thanks guys. I made a simple one for the Flea Market

Chair massage is a convenient, safe, and effective way to relieve physical and mental stress.

Chair Massage is performed in a comfortable chair and will focus on the neck, back, and arms, excluding any contraindicated areas. No clothing is removed.

If at any time the client is uncomfortable with the massage, he/she should ask the therapist to terminate the session.

It is your responsibility to inform your therapist if you have any concerning health conditions.

Please sign below if you have read, understand, and will comply with the above statements. Thank you.
Name(Please Print):_____________________

Email:_______________________________(optional)
Signature____________________________
~Wherever you go, may you leave with a new friend~
plucky
Registered Member

Return to Chair and Corporate Massage