Foot Washing Prior to Massage

BWOL is a board group for professional practitioners. This section is the ONLY PLACE allocated for clients to post and ask questions about massage and related items. -- INAPPROPRIATE POSTS WILL BE DELETED & TROLLS WILL BE BANNED FROM THE FORUM.

Moderators: GreenDragonfly, Talenyn

Foot Washing Prior to Massage

Postby jordy on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:45 am

I once had a massage and the therapist prior to working the feet used a soapy cloth to clean them. I was a little offended because I am an ultra-clean person.
However, I enjoyed the process so much, the soap was invigorating and made feel even cleaner, and it enhanced the foot massage that I now want my feet washed and cleansed prior to massage.
I really want them to this but I am afraid to ask, I think it would seem like I was trying to humble and humiliate the therapist by asking them to do this.
Is it proper for a client to ask for his feet to be washed? How can this be broached in delicate manner?
jordy
Fresh Hands

Re: Foot Washing Prior to Massage

Postby JLWmassage on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:23 pm

If this is something you like just ask if it is possible when you book. I myself would need a heads up because I don't keep foot treatment supplies handy.
JLWmassage

Return to Clients Talk About Massage