Florihana Essential Oils

By request! This section is for discussion pertaining to the usage of aromatherapy.

Moderator: moogie

Florihana Essential Oils

Postby Gessika on Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:56 pm

http://www.florial.com/en/home.htm

Does anyone here have any personal experience with these oils? I have heard good things.

Any recommendations for EO companies you have tried and liked? Any to avoid? I am already familiar with Young Living.

Thanks.
"The end result can only be as pure as the starting spirit."
Gessika
Registered Member

Postby EgoMagickian on Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:50 pm

Ask for gas chromatography tests for all of their batches.

If they can't or won't provide them, feel free to wonder what they're hiding.

Then, go order from http://www.av-at.com
EgoMagickian
Tech Admin

Postby essentialie on Wed May 09, 2007 6:52 am

Ooh, just found this thread. I'm in the middle of completing an aromatherapy masters apprenticeship, so I'm very into essential oils right now.

IMO, the first link you listed, Florihana, has the world's best essential oils. They are like works of art, and bursting with life and energy. I love ordering from them and don't think you can do better. Plus, the man who runs it, Alain, is very nice.

I have it on good authority that Fragrant Earth in the UK also sells amazing oils. But I haven't ordered from them myself (yet). Am told that it can be a bit of a hassle to get stuff to you (due to the international customs stuff) but again I haven't tried. The stuff from Florihana (in France) gets to me super fast.

On the US side, Original Swiss Aromatics is terrific. That's Kurt Schnaubelt's company, and he's a leading authority on the scientific properties of EOs.

Hope this helps (even though it's over a year since you asked).
essentialie
Fresh Hands

Essential Oils

Postby essentialoils12 on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:12 am

Hi,
I have a good experience while using essential oils. It is really good and i am satisfied with the essential oils. You can get more information on essential oils from essentialoilsonline(dot)co(dot)uk.
essentialoils12
Fresh Hands

Return to Aromatherapy