Pro-biotic implant?

By request! This section is for discussion pertaining to the usage of aromatherapy.

Moderator: moogie

Pro-biotic implant?

Postby pyronymph on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Very strange question here, please bear with me...I was discussing colon hydrotherapy with my cousin. The person she's going to see for it offers "probiotic implants" with YL essential oils. Does anyone have any idea what this is or may be? Are any EOs safe or recommended for *Royal* insertion? I'm kinda concerned
As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it. - Dick Cavett
pyronymph
Registered Member

Re: Pro-biotic implant?

Postby Taoist on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:17 pm

I always thought probiotics needed to be taken orally and go through the digestion process for them to be effective. I could be wrong. As far as EOs go, I'm sure there are some that are safe... there. It definitely sounds weird though, and not something I would ever do.
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want."
Lao Tzu

Taoist
Registered Member

Postby pyronymph on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:50 am

Those were my thoughts as well. Though I have only minimal EO knowledge. So I figured I would ask people who would know better than I.
As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it. - Dick Cavett
pyronymph
Registered Member

Postby jdcan on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:49 am

jdcan
Moderator-S.S.S

Return to Aromatherapy