Display/Carry Case for EOs

By request! This section is for discussion pertaining to the usage of aromatherapy.

Moderator: moogie

Display/Carry Case for EOs

Postby Rose of Sharon on Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:12 am

Does anyone have one that they love? I have a case that carries & displays 60 vials, but I hate the darn thing. It zips around the sides and bottom, so to open it to see what is in it, I have to flip one side upside down and over the top.....losing some in the process. I'm becoming annoyed with it. :irked: I care less about the "display" aspect. I need a carry case that keeps them upright and gives me easy enough access to each oil. Any ideas?
Sharon
Rose of Sharon
Retired Site Admin

Re: Display/Carry Case for EOs

Postby Dragonflies on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:07 am

I got the 32 oil case from Massage Warehouse and can't say I love it but it does work for now. My biggest complaint is that it only holds the tiny bottles of EOs. I also have problems with the glue that holds together the foam dividers and foam floor where the oils sit - quite a few of the bottles are prone to sticking in their holes.
============================
Healthy Feet can hear the very heart of Mother Earth. - Sitting Bull
Dragonflies
Site Admin

Postby Rose of Sharon on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Thank you. It looks better than what I have, but I can see why you don't love it.

I wish what I have in my mind was something someone has actually made. I want something that kind of opens like a book and leaves each of the oils standing - with slots for different sizes or slots capable of adjusting their size.

I have the same trouble when shopping for dresses. I know EXACTLY what I want......and no designer on earth has ever thought of it! Or they put some stupid weird stitching somewhere/everywhere to mess it up. :irked:
Sharon
Rose of Sharon
Retired Site Admin

Postby Dragonflies on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:13 am

Well, if you ever find the perfect case do let me know!! :D
============================
Healthy Feet can hear the very heart of Mother Earth. - Sitting Bull
Dragonflies
Site Admin

Postby riversinger on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:51 am

Don't know how many oils you want to put in one case at a time - but I went on Google images & looked there. I found these all in the same line & thought you might like them: (I thought their prices were very reasonable as well!)

http://www.aromareadyproducts.com/Small ... p/9515.htm
This case features 64 mesh pockets that safely contain individual essential oil bottles (5-15 ml sizes), while still allowing you to easily see and identify a desired oil. This case also features tilt-out rows that allow you to easily access each oil when desired, yet holds each oil compactly in place when not being used.
New Design Feature: The top row on each side of this case now utilizes an elastic band to help keep smaller-size oil bottles securely in place!

http://www.aromareadyproducts.com/Premi ... p/9510.htm (Holds 20 bottles, plus a diffuser)
The main central compartment in this case includes a foam insert that has been specially designed to fit their Economy Model diffuser, but can also be easily altered to fit any of the larger cool-air nebulizing diffusers they carry. This foam insert can also be removed so the central compartment can be used to carry books, first-aid supplies, larger massage-oil bottles, supplements, or other supplies.

This case also features two compartments (one on each side of the case) that each hold ten essential oil vials in their individual mesh pocket. These mesh pockets allow you to easily see the label on the essential oil for quickly locating the oil you want, and also allow the oil to easily slip in and out.

http://www.aromareadyproducts.com/Mediu ... p/9517.htm (Holds 32 bottles)
This case features 16 specially designed mesh pockets that allow you to easily see and identify each oil (5-15 ml sizes), while safely protecting them inside. Inside this case, there is also a zippered pocket that can be used to store brochures and other literature, as well as a clear business-card display pocket.

http://www.aromareadyproducts.com/Premi ... p/9516.htm
This professional case makes it simple to stylishly carry and display your essential oils and other marketing materials to meetings, trade-shows, or wherever else you are going!

This case features 64 mesh pockets that safely contain individual essential oil bottles (5-15 ml sizes), while still allowing you to easily see and identify a desired oil. This case also features tilt-out rows that allow you to easily access each oil when desired, yet holds each oil compactly in place when not being used.
New Design Feature: The top row on each side of this case now utilizes an elastic band to help keep smaller-size oil bottles securely in place!
The song of the spirit is as the song
of the river, on a journey back to source.
riversinger

Postby Rose of Sharon on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Thank you, Riversinger! The last one is the one I have - and it appears that the first one is what I wanted this one to be - opening like a book. The one I have, to open to get to the oils, one side has to be flipped upside down over the other side, and anything not very tightly stuck in the mesh pockets (so anything not too big to fit under the row above it, pretty much :irked: ) falls out when I open it. This is verrrry annoying.

I might try that first one! And if I love it, I will definitely let you know, Dragonflies!
Sharon
Rose of Sharon
Retired Site Admin

Return to Aromatherapy