Taking my first Aromatherapy class!

By request! This section is for discussion pertaining to the usage of aromatherapy.

Moderator: moogie

Taking my first Aromatherapy class!

Postby Amy on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:00 pm

The acupuncturist that I share space with has been doing aromatherapy with her treatments for a long time. (I get weekly treatments :D) She approached me today about her attending a CE class next week and asked if I wanted to go. I JUMPED AT IT! I am thrilled to be doing this. I have been doing some reading on my own for a few years now, I just could never afford some of the classes.

I am so excited to be adding this to my practice.

*does Happy Dance*

Amy
Amy
Registered Member

Postby Rose of Sharon on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:04 pm

Have fun!! Can you tell us what class it is, and how you like it?
Sharon
Rose of Sharon
Retired Site Admin

Postby Amy on Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:30 pm

I sure will!

It is a class taught by Jodi Baglien, she is a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist and a Certified Shiatsu Therapist. She is the Midwest Reginal Director for the Alliance of International Aromatherapists.

She offers more extensive classes, they are coming up this summer. I am hoping to take those as well.

Amy
Amy
Registered Member

Postby AngEngland on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:23 am

Awesome! that's so exciting! Keep us posted.

Angela <><
AngEngland
Registered Member

Postby Amy on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:25 am

Late with the update, but this class was informational for my first one. Real basic, learning how to mix, amounts to use, and she gave us a couple good recipes to begin with.

She has a line of oils herself, and what I really liked was that she wasn't trying to sell her line at all. In fact, she made little reference to her selling. This impressed me. She has classes coming up this summer and I am seriously looking into taking to add to my knowledge.

Oh and her line of oils, are very good and cost efficient. Purchased some from her website already!

Amy
Amy
Registered Member

Return to Aromatherapy