Bulk Spa Ingredients

By request! This section is for discussion pertaining to the usage of aromatherapy.

Moderator: moogie

Bulk Spa Ingredients

Postby Meshell6479 on Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:19 pm

Does anyone know a source for Bulk Wholesale Spa Treatment Ingredients like salt, cocoa butter, shea butter, etc beside Mountain Rose Herbals and Universal Companies?
Meshell6479
Fresh Hands

Postby makingachange on Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:14 am

essential wholesale dot com
makingachange
Registered Member

Postby PremoMT on Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:22 am

your local health food store?
My Website www.premospa.com
PremoMT
Registered Member

Postby Knead2care on Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:22 am

Jules
Knead2care
Fresh Hands

Postby Empathic~Heart on Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:07 pm

Empathic~Heart
Registered Member

Thanks for Posts

Postby Meshell6479 on Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:55 pm

Thanks for all your posts, camdengrey is a new one to me, essentialoils definitely not the most reasonable for bulk. I have used Liberty naturals before and they are good, seem to be the cheapest, but not organic.

This is the first I've heard of Camden Grey and I am checking out their web-site. Camden doesn't seem to be cheaper on all oils than Mountain Rose Herbs, guess one just has to shop around?

I'm looking to buy essential oils in very large quantities like 16 oz and larger. It has been very challenging finding good prices on oils and bulk herbs. I need low cost because I am using them in products I will resell, need to get the cost margin down while still supplying really high quality product.

Thanks for all your input, open to more advice on bulk essential oils and herbs. Blessings!!
Meshell6479
Fresh Hands

Re: Thanks for Posts

Postby moose_goose on Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:09 pm

Meshell6479 wrote:Thanks for all your posts, camdengrey is a new one to me, essentialoils definitely not the most reasonable for bulk. I have used Liberty naturals before and they are good, seem to be the cheapest, but not organic.

This is the first I've heard of Camden Grey and I am checking out their web-site. Camden doesn't seem to be cheaper on all oils than Mountain Rose Herbs, guess one just has to shop around?

I'm looking to buy essential oils in very large quantities like 16 oz and larger. It has been very challenging finding good prices on oils and bulk herbs. I need low cost because I am using them in products I will resell, need to get the cost margin down while still supplying really high quality product.

Thanks for all your input, open to more advice on bulk essential oils and herbs. Blessings!!

I often get coupons in my email aromaland.com for 40-50% off
You may want to look into getting on their email list
moose_goose
Registered Member

Postby kathryn on Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:01 pm

www.essentialoils.org

They are a great company but only sell bulk essential oils. They were referred to me by the NAHA. Their prices are unbelievably low but the oils are good quality. A chemist runs the company.

Frontier sells bulk herb supplies and they have a good reputation.
kathryn
Registered Member

Postby Radish4ever on Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:19 pm

Wholesale Supply Plus
Radish4ever
Fresh Hands

Postby massagecenter on Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:32 am

Great deals on salts . I ordered dead sea salt and packaged up in 16oz containers and made some simple lables and am selling @ 300%

ww sfbsc . com
massagecenter
Fresh Hands

Re: Bulk Spa Ingredients

Postby rosealfanso on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:47 pm

Hey google these two, they are the best..

lotioncrafter
and
fromnaturewithlove
Always use a Legal Incense during Aromatherapy.
rosealfanso
Fresh Hands

Re: Bulk Spa Ingredients

Postby lizzpughlmt on Wed May 29, 2013 4:56 am

I was making bath salts, soap, and such for awhile. I loved the brambleberry.com bases and products.

I don't think they have EOs but their fragrance oils are high quality. I am *very* allergic to a lot of scents and I never had any issues with their products.
I am a medical [url="http://www.mysarasotalmt.com"]massage therapist in Sarasota and Lakewood Ranch, FL.[/url] I help women who are exhausted from pain by giving them the tools to be successful, on and off my table, so that they can fully enjoy everything they've worked so hard for.
lizzpughlmt
Fresh Hands

Return to Aromatherapy