Finally committing to entering the healing world

Introduce yourself; tell us your birthday; become a part of our community!

Moderator: GreenDragonfly

Finally committing to entering the healing world

Postby LeaPiya on Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:02 am

Hello!

My name is Lea, I am 29 from Austin, Texas, but am currently living in Orlando FL. I have been in and out of the healing world (massage and other energetic forms of healing) since my youth, but now that I have finally found a great partner who is going to chiropractic school and has learned Cranio-Sacral therapy, I feel now is the right time, and I have the right support to pursue my healing career.

I'm studying Ayurveda and am currently being trained in massage and lymphatic drainage therapy and I plan on learning a few more modalities in the future.

It was my intention to try to find a forum for massage therapists, etc., and so far this forum is exactly what I was looking for and way more! I usually don't bother much with intros, but I am excited to be a part of this community. So hello to everyone and thank you! :smt006

Lea
LeaPiya
Fresh Hands

Re: Finally committing to entering the healing world

Postby MarionFM on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:05 pm

Welcome to BWOL - it sounds like this is an exciting time for you!
MarionFM
Moderator-S.S.S

Re: Finally committing to entering the healing world

Postby pueppi on Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:52 pm

LeaPiya wrote:I'm studying Ayurveda and am currently being trained in massage and lymphatic drainage therapy and I plan on learning a few more modalities in the future.

Hi LeaPiya,

Welcome to our forums. We hope you'll post often. You may not see a lot of activity here, but it is only because most of the members have been in practice for quite some time (veterans) and don't have as much to say as they perhaps once did.

But, you can change all of that by commenting on posts and asking questions as they come to you.

I'd also encourage you to post to this thread ( viewtopic.php?f=23&t=39897 ) if you have any experience with the techniques or schools mentioned. Or, if you are learning a different style of lymphatic work, maybe you could add the information into the thread. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC
pueppi
Registered Member

Return to Introductions and Birthdays