New Student in Las Cruces, NM!

Introduce yourself; tell us your birthday; become a part of our community!

Moderator: GreenDragonfly

New Student in Las Cruces, NM!

Postby Luvin_Juggernaut on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:31 am

First of all........I have to say how excited I am to start training. My school starts on July 1st and I am itching to get going already! Okay, okay, okay so I live in Las Cruces, NM. My birthday is on March 3rd. Now that that's out of the way, back to being incredibly excited about getting started on the path towards becoming an LMT. I promise I will work on and finish up my profile when it isn't 3:30 in the morning and I've had my fill of Father's day (it's my first one as an actual father). Next I would like to say that I want to be an active member as much as possible but I won't promise anything. Being a full time student, employee, and father may not allow me to be as much as I would like. And finally, I am an open book. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. It can be about anything really. So until after Father's Day......Peace Up, A-Town Down!
Luvin_Juggernaut
Fresh Hands

Re: New Student in Las Cruces, NM!

Postby MarionFM on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:33 am

Welcome to BWOL! Wishing you all the best - no stress in your life, with being a new father and going back to school. Hope all goes well!
MarionFM
Moderator-S.S.S

Re: New Student in Las Cruces, NM!

Postby pueppi on Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:08 pm

Welcome! :)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC
pueppi
Registered Member

Return to Introductions and Birthdays