Hello from Europe!

Introduce yourself; tell us your birthday; become a part of our community!

Moderator: GreenDragonfly

Hello from Europe!

Postby askwara on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:16 am

Hi everyone,
my name is Alex, Im Thai Yoga Massage practitioner, I studied several other massage and healing arts but I love Thai Massage as it is very vast and open field and one can incorporate lots from his/her bodywork experience into it, could be myofascial release, rolfing, osteopathy, reiki and so on...
I work for private clients as well as Yoga clubs in Sweden, Norway, UK and Poland.
Im glad I found this forum, I see many interesting topics here, hope to learn and exchange knowledge.
Best Wishes!
:D
Alex
askwara
Fresh Hands

Re: Hello from Europe!

Postby pueppi on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:01 pm

Very, very excited to have you on board!

I hope you'll have time to give us the information about the certification requirements in the different countries in which you work. Most of us are from the states and not privvy to the requirements of other countries. Your information would be a valuable asset for all of us, I am sure. This thread might be a great start: Anyone know the laws in Countries besides the US

I also look forward to hearing about your experiences in Europe, as you start replying to forum threads, and how they may differ from the US.

Welcome!!!! :smt006
The Massage Toolbox - Ideas, Resources, Tools and Music. ♫ - Or, search the Post Archives. And, visit us on Facebook.
pueppi
Registered Member

Postby CapeTownBodyWorker on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:30 am

Hi Alex,

Lovely to meet you! One of the very best massages I have ever had was a Thai yoga Massage; I´d have one every day if I could afford it :)
Cape Town Massage Practitioner at http://www.newagetherapies.com/massage-cape-town.php letting my hair down and meeting kindred spirit worldwide
CapeTownBodyWorker
Fresh Hands

Postby askwara on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:20 pm

Thanks! Lovely to meet you!
I will post my observations about the laws outside USA with pleasure, just temporary lack of time... :altwink:
Wishing you All the Best in New Year!!!
:smt006
askwara
Fresh Hands

Return to Introductions and Birthdays