How do you know you are Home ?

Meet and greet, discuss non-bodywork topics, and make new friends in the world of bodywork. A place to "let your hair down"!

Moderator: maestra

How do you know you are Home ?

Postby holley on Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:07 am

My daughter, who has moved from MT to WI to OR and now resides in WA, asked me the above question last night. I'm pondering it and would like to hear your thoughts, if you would be so kind.
'Every Day is a god, each day a goddess and holiness pours forth in time."
holley
Registered Member

Ever Fail ?

Postby holley on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:24 am

One friend gave me this:
“The best thing for being sad,” replied Merlyn, beginning to puff and blow, “is to learn something. That is the only thing that never fails. You may grow old and trembling in your anatomies, you may lie awake at night listening to the disorder of your veins, you may miss your only love, you may see the world about you devastated by evil lunatics, or know your honour trampled in the sewers of baser minds. There is only one thing for it then — to learn. Learn why the world wags and what wags it. That is the only thing which the mind can never exhaust, never alienate, never be tortured by, never fear or distrust, and never dream of regretting."”
'Every Day is a god, each day a goddess and holiness pours forth in time."
holley
Registered Member

Re: How do you know you are Home ?

Postby pueppi on Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:54 am

What is the old saying?
"Home is where the heart is."
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC
pueppi
Registered Member

Return to Off the Table Topics