Settings for this board

Read about the latest happenings of our site. Also the place for board members to let admin know of account problems, posting problems, troll posts, etc. Please include a link to the post and/or a description of the problem.

Moderator: Section Moderators

JulieO
Fresh Hands

Settings for this board

Post by JulieO » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Hi everyone - just wondering who is managing this board and how the settings are set so that spammers don't hit it. I am going to set up something similar using the same system that will be just for insurance billing to track what companies can be billed and what is going on in each state.

Sorry I didn't know where to ask or who to ask - so I thought I'd start here.

Thanks
Julie

moogie
Site Admin

Re: Settings for this board

Post by moogie » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:20 pm

Hi Julie,

Bodywork Online is run by a group of voluteers consisting of long-time members who work to keep the board spam free and running smoothly. We manually check out all new members to make sure they are not here to spam the board but to fully participate in discussions regarding massage therapy. We sometime use Stop Forum Spam to assist us in our research.

Our Technical Administrator is in charge of setting up the board so you might wish to contact him for specifics as far as settings go.

Angie

JulieO
Fresh Hands

Post by JulieO » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Thanks do you know who the technical administrator is?

Julie

moogie
Site Admin

Post by moogie » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:22 pm

EgoMagickian is our Technical Administrator.

Return to “News & Troubleshooting”