Mobile Site

Read about the latest happenings of our site. Also the place for board members to let admin know of account problems, posting problems, troll posts, etc. Please include a link to the post and/or a description of the problem.

Moderator: Section Moderators

gpcmassage
Registered Member

Mobile Site

Post by gpcmassage » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:49 pm

Does BWO have a mobile site or is one in the works by chance? There are sometimes where I am at the grocery store for example and I go " OH YEA, that was what I thought of during the massage that I had a question on" and it would be great to post. Please let me know, thanks.

ccMarie
Registered Member

Re: Mobile Site

Post by ccMarie » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:53 am

If your phone has web browser capability, then you should just be able to use BWOL like usual.

Also, depending on the phone features, when you are web browsing there is sometimes an option for mobile view or standard view. Mobile view makes the page load more quickly, and standard view shows what you would see from your computer desktop.

Have you tried using BWOL from your phone already?

I have checked BWOL from my phone, if I'm waiting on an appointment to show, & have had no problems viewing. I could post if I wanted, although I prefer to use a full keyboard, 8 fingers & 2 thumbs.
You are not on this planet to produce anything with your body. You are on this planet to produce something with your soul. Your body is simply and merely the tool of your soul.

- Neale Donald Walsh Conversations with God

Return to “News & Troubleshooting”