Being banned by the forum? maybe internet disconnection.

Read about the latest happenings of our site. Also the place for board members to let admin know of account problems, posting problems, troll posts, etc. Please include a link to the post and/or a description of the problem.

Moderator: Section Moderators

asiancarol
Fresh Hands

Being banned by the forum? maybe internet disconnection.

Post by asiancarol » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:18 pm

Hi everyone,
Just wanna share this situation that happened to me last month, "being banned by the forum." I sent an email to the admin about me being banned, Angie responsed so quickly and sort it out what seems to be the problem.... some part from my email that i sent to Angie (BWO team)...

It was 2 days ago when i want to access the forum and i couldnt login.
There was a message written that i was being banned by the forum and i need to contact the admin team, i tried a lot of times to login and even tried other
buttons "FAQ", "Search" but still got the same message that im being banned and need to contact the admin team , so i did sent you an email. But now its ok,
and maybe theres something to do with our internet that was disconnected by our provider last week, and when we connected again it happened like this.

Thank you so much Angie for looking after my situation, its really nice of
you responding quickly with this kind of problems, i really appreciate it so much, and now im enjoying reading, and learning more from other
fellow massage therapists experiences. Iam just a new massage therapist and hungry for more info and knowledge to learn and to apply in my daily routine,
BWO forum really a helping site for a new massage therapist like me. Thank you so much Angie and to the rest of BWO team.

More Success,
Carol

If one day you get a message that you are being banned, maybe its how you connected to the internet, just like my situation, but its always better to contact the admin and find really whats goin on, they are really so helpful and reply so quickly. Thank you BWO team, thank you so much Angie :-)

moogie
Site Admin

Post by moogie » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:13 pm

Thank you Carol for the kind words. I'd like to encourage anyone who has any kind of prolems with the board to please contact a member of the Admin team or any of the Moderators. We're here to help in any way we can.

Angie

Synergist
Fresh Hands

Post by Synergist » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:26 am

I too have been banned!
I just cannot access the site from home (U.K.)
So created a new profile when away (using phone) but Im still banned.

If a mod could email me that would be great

moogie
Site Admin

Post by moogie » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:51 am

Synergist wrote:If a mod could email me that would be great
You've got mail!

Angie

Synergist
Fresh Hands

Post by Synergist » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Thankyou M for sorting everything :-)

moogie
Site Admin

Post by moogie » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:11 pm

Synergist wrote:Thankyou M for sorting everything :-)
You're welcome, let me know if you need any other help, that's what we're here for.

Angie

Return to “News & Troubleshooting”