Stamford, Conneticut or edge of New York (CT region)

A forum dedicated to practitioners seeking other practitioner referrals for clients. This forum is especially beneficial when a client is moving.

Moderator: maestra

Stamford, Conneticut or edge of New York (CT region)

Postby pueppi on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:02 am

I have a client who's family member (adult male) has ALS. She is interested in purchasing him a gift certificate for a massage session (and/or suggesting massage to him). He lives in Stamford, or somewhere very close to the city. I do not believe there will be any problem for him to come to your office, as long as you are wheelchair accessible.

If you are interested in working with an ALS client, please contact me. :)
The Massage Toolbox - Ideas, Resources, Tools and Music. ♫ - Or, search the Post Archives. And, visit us on Facebook.
pueppi
Registered Member

Re: Stamford, Conneticut or edge of New York (CT region)

Postby pueppi on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:00 am

Adding a post by cabwy to my thread -- two birds with one stone kind of thing. :)

Stamford, Connecticut massage for Parkinsonian Client

Stamford, Connecticut massage for Parkinsonian Client
by cabwy on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:06 pm

I have a wonderful client who is searching for a Massage Therapist for her sister who lives in this area. She has Parkinsons and has an extreme forwad head position that makes day to day living near impossible. She asked if I would help her find a therapist so here I am!

If interested please message me? I would appreciate it. Or if you know of any therapists in that area and can give me details..

Thanks!
The Massage Toolbox - Ideas, Resources, Tools and Music. ♫ - Or, search the Post Archives. And, visit us on Facebook.
pueppi
Registered Member

Re: Stamford, Conneticut or edge of New York (CT region)

Postby cabwy on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Thanks Pueppi!
Carol
cabwy
Registered Member

Return to Referrals Needed