Free Vista Print Premium Business Cards

Links, cover letters, brochure information, articles and other items which can be put to use in practice and when approaching others in the health care fields.

Moderators: JLWmassage, Pete

Free Vista Print Premium Business Cards

Postby harmony4171 on Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:42 pm

Hi,

I just wanted to share that vistaprint.com is having a sale until 6/30.  You can get 250 of their Premium Business cards for free + $6 s/h.  They have quite a few massage cards that are really nice.  I hope this helps anyone in need of business cards!  :)

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/splash/ ... ?xnav=left

Melanie
Melanie

"Life is a great bundle of little things." ~Oliver Wendell Holmes
harmony4171
Fresh Hands

Re: Free Vista Print Premium Business Cards

Postby Masthera on Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:52 am

I got my first business cards from VistaPrint.  They are good quality and good color.  Great for someone just starting out.<br><br>The free offer has been running for a while now.  You get the free cards and vistaprint lists their website on the back of them.  Cards for you and advertising for them.<br><br>Thanks for posting the link!
"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
- Henry Ford
Masthera
Retired Site Admin

Postby harmony4171 on Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:27 pm

Hi,<br><br>I ordered the free premium business cards and they don't have the vista print logo on the back.  They keep having some great sales right now, $4.99 for 250 premium cards.  I'm really happy with the way they turned out.<br><br>Melanie
Melanie

"Life is a great bundle of little things." ~Oliver Wendell Holmes
harmony4171
Fresh Hands

Postby Masthera on Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:14 am

That is a surprise that they didn't have the advertisement on the back.<br><br>That is nice to know since it has been a deterrent for others to order the free cards from them.  
"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
- Henry Ford
Masthera
Retired Site Admin

Postby jewelalchemy on Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:41 am

Do you have a link for that $4.99 special? All I see is $19.99 for 250<br>Thank you!!!<br>Jill
"As inner transformation occurs, it is necessary to continuously reidentify with that which is being birthed instead of that which is falling away" Katrina Raphaell
"Practice is hard because it is easy, unimaginably so, like the flower blooming."
jewelalchemy
Registered Member

Postby sagetherapist on Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:45 am

I always go to Vista Print with<br>www.vistaprint.com/July     etc.<br>They always list their monthly special deals this way.<br>BTW, I love ALL my orders that I've gotten from them.<br><br>JIll/Sagetherapist
sagetherapist
Registered Member

Postby palpable on Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:35 pm

Do you have a link for that $4.99 special? All I see is $19.99 for 250

Thank you!!!

Jill

You have to sign up to be on thier email list and they send you specials such as the $4.99 (+shipping).

So far I have not gotten anymore Spam than usual.

I would try sagetherapist's way first just because I don't like being on mailing list -just a personal preference.
Move on as quickly as you can to people who get you and what you do. -Robert Chute
palpable
Registered Member

Postby jewelalchemy on Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:50 am

Thanks! I got the special in the welcome email! <br>I sent it to my spam email addy just to avoid hassle for myself.<br>Jill<br>
"As inner transformation occurs, it is necessary to continuously reidentify with that which is being birthed instead of that which is falling away" Katrina Raphaell
"Practice is hard because it is easy, unimaginably so, like the flower blooming."
jewelalchemy
Registered Member

Postby Dragonflies on Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:48 am

You can also do a Google search for "vistaprint coupon code" or "vistaprint offer code" or other similar searches. There are plenty of websites that provide a link for VistaPrint's VIP (or whatever you wish to call it) specials. I just got 20% off my entire order which was color printing double sided biz cards that didn't get the regular biz card discount. It's worth it to me to do a little leg work for some savings.  :)
============================
Healthy Feet can hear the very heart of Mother Earth. - Sitting Bull
Dragonflies
Site Admin

Postby Bodymovers on Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:01 pm

If you get on their e-maili list, they send you specials every month. Sometimes you can get 250 for 1.99, with NO vistaprint advertising on the back. I like their business cards, I was not so impressed with their postcards. I will prob order again, as they were CHEAP, and Im all about saving money where I can!
Bodymovers
Registered Member

Postby NadimaLi on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:27 am

I am using this one to let my business cards get printed.
wwwDOTprintsafariDOTcom
I love the quality! If you do have the possibility- go get them!
NadimaLi
Fresh Hands

Postby pear2apple on Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:30 pm

I was going to post as someone else did, signing up for their email newsletter is a great business decision. I often get free products from them as well as signing up for their surveys and telling them what new materials I would like to personalize, they truly listen and one item that I (and I'm sure hundreds others) mentioned, was up for sale a few months later and I was able to get it free!

The best thing I think is you can upload your own designs, usually for a one-time upload fee of about $4.00, and then use that design on anything else on their website! If you're lucky, you might be able to catch a No Upload Fee weekend! They just had one in February 2011.

Overall I found their service great, shipping can be slow sometimes, and their quality has always been great for me! I've gotten almost everything on that website.

Pens look good.
Tote bags are large.
Paper pads look good.
Address labels are nice.
Business cards are durable and great printing.
Postcards were nice on cardstock.
Keychains were kinda large, but I got them right after they came out, may have been improved now.
Mugs look really nice.
Licensed Massage Therapist at Fringe by Carrie Salon Studio
www.facebook.com/fringebycarrie
www.fringebycarrie.com Toledo, OH 43614
http://www.etsy.com/people/PearsPalette
pear2apple
Registered Member

Return to Professional Marketing Materials