What should I name my Natural Spa Product collection?

Links, cover letters, brochure information, articles and other items which can be put to use in practice and when approaching others in the health care fields.

Moderators: JLWmassage, Pete

What should I name my Natural Spa Product collection?

Postby Mlewis904 on Thu May 03, 2012 4:59 am

I'm trying to think of a name. I want there to be something about it being all natural. I'm planning on making soaps, candles, lip balms..etc?
Mlewis904
Fresh Hands

Re: What should I name my Natural Spa Product collection?

Postby EgoMagickian on Thu May 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Please post some ideas you have so far for us to work from. Also, if you can tell us what you like about each idea and also what you don't like or where it falls short, that's helpful also.
EgoMagickian
Tech Admin

Postby JasonE on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:25 pm

Not knowing anything about you, your products, or your intent, how about "Noname Naturals" - pronounced "no name naturals"?

Whatever you think you'll pick, double check to make sure it's not trademarked before making a final decision.
Jason Erickson, NCTMB, ACE-CPT, AIS-TA
Massage Therapist, Personal Trainer
http://www.CSTMinnesota.com

Internet forums are like going to the zoo; if you get enough monkeys together, sooner or later someone will start throwing their poo.
JasonE
Moderator-S.S.S

Postby pueppi on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:08 am

EgoMagickian wrote:Please post some ideas you have so far for us to work from. Also, if you can tell us what you like about each idea and also what you don't like or where it falls short, that's helpful also.

:iagree:

Are you also going to have any sort of specific packaging? If so, perhaps the name can reflect off that. Oh, look... "reflect". Maybe to get you started thinking:

Reflections Naturals- packaged in yellow (like the sun). Image
The Massage Toolbox - Ideas, Resources, Tools and Music. ♫ - Or, search the Post Archives. And, visit us on Facebook.
pueppi
Registered Member

Return to Professional Marketing Materials