Has anyone tried Massage Manedger?

An artistic area and computer technology section all rolled into one. Here to help bring you into the computer information age and provide inspiration for your website.

Moderators: Talenyn, stonegirl

Has anyone tried Massage Manedger?

Postby cherpel on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:57 pm

I'm still going back and forth since Microsoft's Office Online is getting rid of some if it's services... Has anyone tried massage manedger? To my understanding it's both website/client management/online scheduling etc. Does it have instant GC abilities or has Spaboom cornered the market for that? I'm guessing I'd still need paypal. And can you do newsletters on it? Eventually we'd like to create our own all inclusive solution, however in the mean time...gotta go with something else.
All input is welcomed! Thanks so much!
~Cheryl
cherpel
Fresh Hands

Postby dch on Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:03 pm

I just took a quick look at the Massage Manager site and it appears to be nothing more than a scheduling/bookkeeping program. Maybe I'm wrong but you might want to look at genbook. I use the free version now. You have nice site by the way. I see you went with Spaboom gc's..I'm thinking about doing that also.
You must have found the ABMP web builder easier to use than I did....it was a pain in the butt so I went elsewhere...webs.....it was a snap. I didn't have to use IE and it didn't freeze up my pc plus more options.

Good Luck!
dch
Fresh Hands

Return to Website Ideas, Software & Technical Information