Another new website

An artistic area and computer technology section all rolled into one. Here to help bring you into the computer information age and provide inspiration for your website.

Moderators: Talenyn, stonegirl

Another new website

Postby softhearted515 on Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:53 pm

http://www.calmspiritbodywork.com/

There are still some little things to adjust/change but I still like your opinions.

Thanks in advance.
softhearted515
Registered Member

Postby pueppi on Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:06 pm

So, I haven't had a chance to actually read through all of your website, but it sure makes me want a massage from you, on the initial skim!

Nice overall feel without getting into the bits and pieces, that's for sure! :)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through pastoral valleys tinkling with bells ...
pueppi
Registered Member

Postby softhearted515 on Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:17 pm

Thanks! I was wondering if I should get more into the benefits of massage and ABT so probably will add more as time progresses.
softhearted515
Registered Member

Postby pueppi on Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:38 pm

Oh, I meant it was good feeling overall (first impression) - even without me getting into the nitty gritty and reading it all.

More info would probably be nice too. *hehe*
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through pastoral valleys tinkling with bells ...
pueppi
Registered Member

Postby massagechick on Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:44 am

Great looking site, nice colors, like the font on your header, I think you need to put your pic on your about me page.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.
It's about learning to dance in the rain.
~~
Shirley Rother
OKC, OK
http://www.shirleyrother.com
massagechick
Registered Member

Postby softhearted515 on Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:43 pm

Everyone wants a pic..... :roll: I know I know. Eventually I will.

thanks for the compliments! It means a lot to me and I will share it with the fellow who did the work.
softhearted515
Registered Member

Postby Galaxy on Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:37 am

It gives a relaxing and comfortable feeling. I like it
Galaxy
Fresh Hands

Postby softy515 on Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:45 am

Thank you!
softy515
Registered Member

Postby Seebs on Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:38 pm

I love that poem on the home page. Or maybe not a poem, but poetic piece. :)
Seebs
Registered Member

Postby thebodyworker on Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:18 pm

It does look nice, but to get the site found I would recommend naming the pages differently using the main keywords that you think someone would be using to search for you like 'massage, your city'.

Also writing more content and throughly describing what you do and writing various articles on different techniques and conditions would help build trust and attract search engines.

I have a whole section on how to optimize pages and get traffic on my website

Julie
thebodyworker
Registered Member

Postby BernardGrogan on Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:33 pm

Hey Tiffany...I think your website looks fantastic. Most importantly, it looks truly professional and authentic. It gives the sense that you're serious about what you're doing and the business you're conducting. The color scheme is calming and natural...I like it a lot. The only thing I might think about modifying is the font choice on the front page...especially the menu bar at the top of the page (ie. Home/About Me/Services...). Personally, I can see it fine, but I could see how someone might have trouble reading the font given its size, design, and color. Also, I'd love to see a high-quality photo (not necessarily of you) or something else eye-catching on the front page to go with the text. I agree that a photo of you could appear in the "About Me" section...even though it shouldn't matter, I would feel more comfortable calling for a massage if there was a face to the name...especially if a first time ever massage client.

The link for instant gift certificate purchase is a great idea. I'd be curious to hear how useful that is once you have your site up and running.

Looks great....maybe I'll have to take a ride up to York sometime! Best of luck to you.
BernardGrogan
Fresh Hands

Postby softy515 on Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:39 am

come on over!

Thanks for checking out the site. It has been up since November and has brought many new clients. I am slowly working on adding some content also. Oh yeah and a picture of myself...... One day. LOL
softy515
Registered Member

Re: Another new website

Postby massage-oklahoma on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:59 am

softhearted515 wrote:
There are still some little things to adjust/change but I still like your opinions.

Thanks in advance.

I would advise to do some research on your keyword phrases. Your title tag of home needs to change to your main keyword phrase. Your title is the 2nd most important piece of real estate when someone is trying to find you on the search engines.

You can punch in "free keyword tools" on Google and start finding out how many people are typing in "Asian Bodywork" and "Massage Therapy".

Or maybe "Asian Massage Bodywork York, PA"

This is only the beginning if you really want to feed from the the search engine technology.

:grin:

For what its worth after reading the comments in this massage forum for a few hours now, you can read/study a few tips with links on how to market your massage web site.

It's just a start, but you can goto my web site and click on the massage community and goto the massage marketing forums.

8)
Oklahoma Massage College & Clinic
www.imtCollege.com
massage-oklahoma
Fresh Hands

Postby richgcs on Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:16 am

Your website looks very plain. Add some images etc. Use a provider that will allow you to have better templates.
richgcs
Fresh Hands

Return to Website Ideas, Software & Technical Information