CD Verbal Guide for Canine Massage

A special forum for those who provide massage/bodywork and related therapies to animals. Discussion, links, techniques, marketing, ability & agility issues.

Moderator: stonegirl

pueppi
Registered Member

CD Verbal Guide for Canine Massage

Post by pueppi » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:10 am

Giving Back- A Guided Canine Massage by: Linda Jackson

While listening to and testing various massage music options, I happened to notice this CD on cdbaby. It is a verbally guided massage experience at a very affordable $2.00 downlowd price for those of you interested in Canine Massage.
Genre: Spoken Word: Instructional
Release Date: 2009

Linda Jackson began her career as a massage therapist in the 1970's at Kripalu Center, where as a founding member, she developed and taught programs in massage, meditation, yoga and healthy living. She holds Masters Degrees in both Oriental Medicine and Education and is certified in Holistic Animal Care by the New England School of Acupuncture. She teaches Canine Massage workshops throughout New England in addition to her private practice in Gt. Barrington, MA, where she sees both human and canine clients.

In 2008, Linda published, "A Dog Lover's Guide to Canine Massage" with Jody Chiquoine of Fitter Critters in Lee, MA.

This CD has been recorded for Linda's students as well as for anyone wishing to be guided in giving their canine companions a relaxing massage.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC

MarionFM
Moderator-S.S.S

Re: CD Verbal Guide for Canine Massage

Post by MarionFM » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:16 pm

This looks interesting. Where did you see the $2.00? I see 99 cents per track or $9.99 for the album for downloading.

Thanks, Marion

pueppi
Registered Member

Post by pueppi » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:12 pm

MarionFM wrote:This looks interesting. Where did you see the $2.00? I see 99 cents per track or $9.99 for the album for downloading.

Thanks, Marion
Oh, I may have mixed that up. My apologies. I saw $.99 per track and there are only two tracks, so I assumed it was $2.00. Didn't realize that if someone downloads both it automatically goes to the album price.

I am quite new at iTunes and learning as I look. :)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...

MarionFM
Moderator-S.S.S

Post by MarionFM » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:41 pm

I was hopeful that I was just not seeing the $2.00 link!!

Timedess
Registered Member

Post by Timedess » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:56 am

Is there somewhere to get a sneak-listen, to know what we're buying? I'd love to see what info is on there, but one can't "return" downloaded sounds, as far as I know.
~Renee

MarionFM
Moderator-S.S.S

Post by MarionFM » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:20 am

There is a preview button beside the two tracks that are shown. It just gives a minute or two.

pueppi
Registered Member

Post by pueppi » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:10 am

MarionFM wrote:I was hopeful that I was just not seeing the $2.00 link!!
Marion, can you download each track individually for the $2? I ask, because I do not know. Or, when you download on and then the other, does the cost become that of the "album"?

Please let me know, as I am learning how iTunes works. Although I am not purchasing this CD, I would like to know for future reference.

MarionFM
Moderator-S.S.S

Post by MarionFM » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:58 pm

It does not seem to make sense - there only seems to be two tracks, at a cost of 99cents each.

Yet, if you download the 'album', then the cost appears to be $9.99. I'd be inclined to forget the introduction and just download the 'routine'. If the final sales page seems to be charging $9.99, back out!!

Let us know what happens.

pueppi
Registered Member

Post by pueppi » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:30 am

MarionFM wrote:Let us know what happens.
I wish I could help with that, but someone else will have to let you know what happens. :)

As I said, I am not planning on getting this even if it were $2. I randomly ran across it while searching music, and thought someone may want to know about it here. I usually keep BWOL in mind when I am doing searches for other things on the net. And, when I come across something that would fit on the forum, even if it has nothing to do with me or my style, I try to add it to help someone else.

I don't do any animal therapies and I only have a cat. :smt006

Return to “Animal Therapies”