Bach Flower Essences for Animals Seminar

A special forum for those who provide massage/bodywork and related therapies to animals. Discussion, links, techniques, marketing, ability & agility issues.

Moderator: stonegirl

Sole_Purpose
Retired Moderator - SSS

Post by Sole_Purpose » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:00 pm

In case anybody in New England is interested:

Presented by Nancy Troubh, BFSP

June 8 1-4 p.m. - $30
Lebanon NH

Animals have emotions too. They feel fear, anger, jealousy and depression just like us. The Bach Flower Essences are able to help our animals when they have negative emotions or are emotionally our of balence. There are 38 Bach essences in all, each one balencing a specific emotional issue. Flower essences work vibrationally, are drug-free, and compliment both traditional and alternative medicine.
I don't have permission to post contact info here, so please PM me if interested. I found out about this seminar at the last minute myself - it is being held as a fundraiser. It doesn't look to be for professional certification. I am going and hopefully it will give me an idea about pursuing it on a professional level.

I do currently give one of our dogs Bach's Rescue Remedy...should be an interesting seminar and I'm looking forward to having more knowledge in this area!

Sole_Purpose
Retired Moderator - SSS

Post by Sole_Purpose » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:31 am

This was a great little intro seminar! Has definitely peaked my interest in seeking further knowledge and training. I am experimenting with myself at the moment (Rescue Sleep and another formulation) but I'd like to be able to give client guidance and/or refer out with the Bach Flower Essences for Animals.

I don't have much info on it currently but the Bach Centre is offering a professional certification course for the first time in the states - Bach Flower Remedy Animal Practitioner Course. Prerequisite is the first two human levels. Level 3 would be to practice professionally with humans and or animals.

I will post more info when it becomes available. Or, if somebody else has more info, please post it - thank you! :D

petedose
Registered Member

bach flower for animals

Post by petedose » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:52 pm

yes i would like more information on this siminar.

Sole_Purpose
Retired Moderator - SSS

Re: bach flower for animals

Post by Sole_Purpose » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:25 am

petedose wrote:yes i would like more information on this siminar.
Hi, petedose. I have not heard anything else in regard to Bach's animal certification but since taking this workshop, I've done intensive research and realized that there are local makers of flower essences in NH (that also run workshops). The essences are of excellent quality and the makers have a very good reputation and so, I've decided that I'm going to train with them versus Bach. Mainly because the makers are harvesting local flowers, they have formed a relationship with the flowers, and they are invested in the local economy, etc. Bach essences are coming from England. Nothing against Bach - at all - just a personal preference.

I'd be happy to start a new thread with the NH flower essence makers. Just say the word.

petedose
Registered Member

animal massage

Post by petedose » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:59 am

thats wonderful, I have been thinking of going to a workshop on this type of massage. I don't know if we have anything/anyone close to where im located, either who practice or teach.
I like the idea of natural and I use products that are localy grown
more information on workshops and products would be great.
thanks

Sole_Purpose
Retired Moderator - SSS

Re: animal massage

Post by Sole_Purpose » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:28 am

petedose wrote:...I have been thinking of going to a workshop on this type of massage.
Flower Essence is not a type of massage. I'm going to go start a new thread, check there for more info! You're welcome! :D

Return to “Animal Therapies”