best foot cream!!!!

We have grown with the industry and found we need a forum just for products on the market, places to find them and discussions regarding these items. Please be aware that discussing products or companies should be done with respect and an offer of positive knowledge for all board members.

Moderators: Pete, JasonE

elsewhere
Registered Member

Post by elsewhere » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:04 am

I use it too, it's nice stuff. It reminds me of Noxema though for some reason. Seems really similar.

moose_goose
Registered Member

Post by moose_goose » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:16 pm

terab wrote:
GrateLakes wrote:Bump!! Tara, how is the foot balm working for you?
whoops, it took me a while to see this but i just thought i'd say that i totally love the bon vital foot balm. it's all i use now! i purchase the big tub of it and it lasts forever! a really great purchase.
I just faxed in my info to them for samples. Do you have a complete ingredient list for the foot balm?
Thanks!

pueppi
Registered Member

Re: best foot cream!!!!

Post by pueppi » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:38 am

<bumping this thread>
PegasusMT wrote:I make my own foot cream, a whipped Shea butter with Peppermint essential oil. It warms in your hands easily and is just delicious. So far everyone loves it! A tiny bit goes a very long way and it is great for dry cracked feet.
Does anyone know what they mean when they are talking about a "whipped" shea butter for making foot cream?
Last edited by pueppi on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC

Dragonflies
Site Admin

Re: best foot cream!!!!

Post by Dragonflies » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:41 am

pueppi wrote:<bumping this thread>

Does anyone know what they mean when they are talking about a "whipped" shea butter for making foot cream?
It's exactly as it sounds pueppi - you carefully melt shea butter in a double boiler, then alternate cooling it and whipping it in a stand mixer. Aromaweb has a nice recipe I've used a number of times.
============================
Healthy Feet can hear the very heart of Mother Earth. - Sitting Bull

pueppi
Registered Member

Re:

Post by pueppi » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:32 am

pueppi wrote:I like Natural Formulations Tea Tree Foot Creme'.
I must ammend my statement and say that of the creams I have used to this point, I agree with terab (I prefer the Bon Vital' Foot Creme).
terab wrote:...i just thought i'd say that i totally love the bon vital foot balm. it's all i use now! i purchase the big tub of it and it lasts forever! a really great purchase.
Hip hip horray Bon Vital Foot Creme/Balm! :)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC

Return to “Tools of the Trade”