UNIFORMS - Links to All Sorts of Companies

We have grown with the industry and found we need a forum just for products on the market, places to find them and discussions regarding these items. Please be aware that discussing products or companies should be done with respect and an offer of positive knowledge for all board members.

Moderators: Pete, JasonE

pueppi
Registered Member

UNIFORMS - Links to All Sorts of Companies

Post by pueppi » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:41 am

So, I was reading a recent thread we have on styles of dress for massage offices and realized that we don't have a specific thread with links to different Uniform Companies.

There are at least a few companies out there that provide "Spa Uniforms" and the like.

I'd be appreciative if anyone who is interested would post some of these links on this thread so that if in need of a quick way to find these places - we'd have a thread to look through. :)

I'd love to see this link grow to places from all over the world. It would be nice to get a feel for unique products.

Male and female uniforms- please!

I'll start with a few and edit more in later.

Beach Lounge Spa

Buttercups Uniforms

Chadsworth & Haig

Emile Rassam

Fianna

Florence Roby - Hair & Beauty Wear

Hair and Beauty Uniforms

Inline London

J A Uniforms

La Beeby

Linens And Towels

Monique Mathieu

Moville Clothing - Beauty Therapy Uniforms

Salon Wear Direct

Santana Uniform Direct

Spa & Salon

Spa Uniforms Catalogue

Spa Work Wear

Tao Freedom of the Body

Top Hat Imagewear

Uniqueform

yeahbaby
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC

pueppi
Registered Member

Post by pueppi » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:00 am

shivashiva posted a link to Spa Uniforms Catalogue (see above) in the post Professional Or Not? which caused some people to ask about a top she wears. I thought it might be a good idea to ressurect this thread for anyone looking for ideas.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...

pueppi
Registered Member

Re: UNIFORMS - Links to All Sorts of Companies

Post by pueppi » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:03 am

Last edited by pueppi on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

squash_blsm

Post by squash_blsm » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:46 am

For those that wear scrubs - the best prices I found are at
Jasco Uniform
http://www.jascouniform.com/

plus they offer embroidery service for pretty cheap.
I had "Massage Therapist" embroidered on one scrub top in script rather than my name.
But you could also do your business name.
They also have lab coats and polo tops
Help make a difference in our world by joining the Spa Professionals team on Kiva.org and make a loan to someone in need today.
http://www.kiva.org/...ls/by/cindy9404

pueppi
Registered Member

Post by pueppi » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:42 am

Just a short note to let the men know there seem to be more and more items for men on these pages. You may have to search a bit, but there are more options. So, I think that is a plus. :)

pueppi
Registered Member

Post by pueppi » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:20 am

Here's another link BackrubMonster gave us:
BackrubMonster wrote:I went shopping earlier to try to find some new, comfortable black workout pants for work. The only pants I found at my two favorite inexpensive stores were TIGHT, reflective-striped, booty-hugging bootleg things (yes, I tried them all on.... boom chicka boom).

Someone mentioned in an older thread that they wear scrubs when they go to clients' homes. I LOVE this idea, outcall or no outcall!

I googled around to see if I could find any reasonable places to buy scrubs in the Los Angeles area, and came across Reina Uniforms: http://www.reinauniforms.com/. I love a lot of their styles! I'm going to aim for something pretty boring and less fitted, but lots to keep in mind for the future :)

Return to “Tools of the Trade”