Sonic Attunement Table by Leo Palombo

We have grown with the industry and found we need a forum just for products on the market, places to find them and discussions regarding these items. Please be aware that discussing products or companies should be done with respect and an offer of positive knowledge for all board members.

Moderators: Pete, JasonE

pueppi
Registered Member

Sonic Attunement Table by Leo Palombo

Post by pueppi » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:13 pm

I ran across this very old thread on another bodywork forum, and thought I would add the information here, for kicks and grins.

It also seems this therapist was selling the "Sonic Attunement Table made by inventor Leo Palombo" in 2010, so it may or may not still be in his possession. But, if anyone has ended up with this table, I would be interested to know more about it. So very interesting! :D

From: http://www.massageprofessionals.com/for ... -and-sound :
Music Masage Tables and Sound Healing...Does anyone have table like mine and do you use sound healing?
Posted by ASIS Massage Education on July 30, 2009 at 10:07pm

Greetings fellow massage therapists!

I've got a Sonic Attunement Table made by inventor/carpenter, Leo Palombo that I do bodywork on. It's got 50 piano strings tuned to the same note on the under-bellie which vibrate via the table's resonating chamber just like a guitar, only much sturdier to handle the weight of a client. I use it to help stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system depending on the state of the client at any given moment (usually a little at the beginning and end of a session because it provides great overall before and after sensory feedback for the client as well). Having studied Somatic Expressive Arts with Jamie McHugh and sacred vocal music from around the world via Siliva Nakkach, I'll also incorporate singing which transports people to wonderful places in their healing.

Does anybody incorporate work similar to this into their sessions and/or have a table like mine? I'd love to meet folks in our field doing similar work and have some kind of conference here at our school, ASIS Massage Education in Clarkdale, AZ.

Peace to you...
Workshop Coordinator
[email protected]
http://www.asismassage.com or
http://asismassage.com/continuing-ed/arizona-workshops/

For Sale Article from 2010:
One-of-a-kind Sonic Attunement Massage Therapy Table made by inventor Leo Palombo for sale @ $1250 OBO.

There are 50 piano strings on the under-bellie of this hand-crafted table, vibranting through the table as a sound-board, with a unique swivel occiptal lift head rest. Add a therafoam cushion for comfort.

I am mostly doing outcalls lately and I have too many music instruments to haul around.

Included is a unique swivel head and occipital tilt head-rest pivots to the left and right for easy access to neck muscles.
Photos:

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC

Return to “Tools of the Trade”