What are you retailing sombra or biofreeze for?

We have grown with the industry and found we need a forum just for products on the market, places to find them and discussions regarding these items. Please be aware that discussing products or companies should be done with respect and an offer of positive knowledge for all board members.

Moderators: Pete, JasonE

peacenut
Registered Member

What are you retailing sombra or biofreeze for?

Post by peacenut » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:12 pm

For those who sell retail, $7.99 at MW, and you still have to pay for shipping and handling.
I found it at another place that sells it for $6.99 and has free shipping when you bou $100 or more.

Thankfully, I prefer Sombra, and it is $1 less on each of the sites. I just bought a gallon of it, plus a dispense box, 8 roll ons, and 4 4oz jars.

Retail sales are up up up, not just for Somba, but for everything.

peacenut
Registered Member

Post by peacenut » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:14 am

I just did the math. If I would have bought all of this from Massage Warehouse, it would cost me $68.00 more than where I bought it from.

moogie
Site Admin

Post by moogie » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:23 am

Are you looking for a place to buy Biofreeze and Sombra wholesale? We get our Brofreeze through PI Professional products. I'm at home today and don't have their info in front of me. We used to get Sombra through Hessco but they have been recently boughtout by Scrip (just like everyone else)

We pay approximately $5.25 for the tubes/roll-ons of Biofreeze. Since we are also a retail store we do not pay sales tax.

If you are intested I can bring home the specifics and let you know.

Angie

pueppi
Registered Member

Post by pueppi » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:41 am

Would you mind telling us who you are purchasing from, peacenut?

I give about 2 small Sombra sample packs to every new client I have who is in on a pain related issue.

I sell the medium size bottles, and for the most part end up usually giving away about 1/3 of those. They are kind-of like my "perk", depending on the circumstance.

I don't know if you saw this thread... Referral policies - any suggestions? This sums it up, with what I use a LOT of my Sombra for:
pueppi wrote:
Eileen R wrote:Seems like most of the people I refer heavily give me a random "treat." As far as I can tell, there is nothing structured.
That's funny that you say that. I never was able to really describe how and why I give. But, a random treat says it best. :grin:

It's fun for me and it's fun for the client! :)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC

Sombraman
Registered Member

PI Professional Products

Post by Sombraman » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:16 pm

PI is a division of 'Seal Tech' whom we sale to as they are a distributor of ours. They are called, 'Professional Therapy Products' and their number is 1-888-818-9632. Sombraman lurking!

Jeff
Jeff - Sombra Professional Therapy Products

moogie
Site Admin

Re: PI Professional Products

Post by moogie » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:13 pm

Sombraman wrote:PI is a division of 'Seal Tech' whom we sale to as they are a distributor of ours. They are called, 'Professional Therapy Products' and their number is 1-888-818-9632. Sombraman lurking!

Jeff
Thanks Jeff!

FWIW, we have been dealing with PI for many years and have always been happy with their customer service. Big thumbs up for them!!

Angie

peacenut
Registered Member

Post by peacenut » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:28 pm

I bought my Sombra from www.healthproductsdirect.com

JasonE
Moderator-S.S.S

Post by JasonE » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:16 pm

Don't have my vendor list handy, but I have found Biofreeze very reasonably priced online, and have also ordered it from a physical therapy supply company. We retailed Orthogel for a while; it was somewhat cheaper to obtain and worked well, but our clients prefer Biofreeze.

Depending on what combination of rollons, tubes, and cryo-sprays we need, I will order from whatever supplier gives the best price. Some are cheap on one but expensive on the others, so it can make a real difference. Shipping varies too, and I usually call to get the current rates before making a final decision.

We don't retail Sombra at this time.
Jason Erickson, NCTMB, ACE-CPT, AIS-TA
Massage Therapist, Personal Trainer
http://www.CSTMinnesota.com

Internet forums are like going to the zoo; if you get enough monkeys together, sooner or later someone will start throwing their poo.

holley
Registered Member

Re: What are you retailing sombra or biofreeze for?

Post by holley » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:22 pm

A friend gave me a jar of Sombra gel yesterday for an elbow that's been painful for a few months. One application and the pain was gone, 'tho returned in much milder form today. Delighted with this product and would recommend it without reservation. Go Sombraman.
'Every Day is a god, each day a goddess and holiness pours forth in time."

Return to “Tools of the Trade”