dressing the table

We have grown with the industry and found we need a forum just for products on the market, places to find them and discussions regarding these items. Please be aware that discussing products or companies should be done with respect and an offer of positive knowledge for all board members.

Moderators: Pete, JasonE

lplkemc
Fresh Hands

dressing the table

Post by lplkemc » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:56 pm

Does anyone remember the link that was in under this subject (or similar) to a page that had the table cover, sheet, roll pillow, pillowcase, etc?  <br><br>I believe it was like a jacquard on the skirt of the table cover.  Really pretty.  Could you provide the link again?<br><br>Thanks!<br><br>K
It is never too late to be what you might have been. - george eliot

maestra
Site Admin

Re: dressing the table

Post by maestra » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:08 pm

“Try to be like the turtle -- at ease in your own shell” - Bill Copeland

14health
Fresh Hands

Post by 14health » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:23 am

I have linens from the Comphy Company and they are awesome!  Tons of clients have commented on how soft they are and they are absolutely beautiful.  Price wise I don't think they are outrageous either considering they hold up very well in terms of fabric quiality, softness and color.  However, the linens say they are treated for oil release but I have found that I have oil stains even though I wash same day in hot water with bleach alternative Tide and Oxyclean and I pretreat directly after each massage with spray and wash.<br><br>Also, be prepared for pretty poor customer service.  It seems the show is run by one owner and a secretary of sorts who doesn't have email?!  I have had 4 different orders with them and every one has had a problem of some kind and they are not great with communicating what's going on.<br><br>With all that said though - its worth the headache for the great product.

moogie
Site Admin

Post by moogie » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:12 pm

Wow, those are really nice linens!

Angie

ommassagetherapy
Fresh Hands

Post by ommassagetherapy » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:33 pm

Nothing on the cost, though? :?

maestra
Site Admin

Post by maestra » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:04 pm

I did notice that the company does have an ad in the latest American Spa magazine, page 25. *shrug*
“Try to be like the turtle -- at ease in your own shell” - Bill Copeland

pueppi
Registered Member

Post by pueppi » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:00 am

Not so pretty, but an interesting concept for a modern office. Spandex table covers. I'd think they wouldn't be that difficult to make, and could it be done in the colors of the linens. He is a sample photo of a base spandex cover (normally used for banquet tables):

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC

Return to “Tools of the Trade”