Waslaski seminars, unable to register

Discussion of topics relating to Continuing Education.

Moderator: moogie

Breathe
Registered Member

Waslaski seminars, unable to register

Post by Breathe » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:39 am

Does anyone have alternate contact information for Waslaski seminars? The number listed on his website, as well as contact information (Allison) seems to be invalid.

I had the same issue last Nov/Dec when I was trying to confirm information regarding another workshop. I called multiple times trying to get 1) information about the workshop location and lodging and 2) any kind of return phone call at all.

I have been calling now for over a week, and have left messages requesting a return phone call regarding my registration in the April workshop. So far, after over a week, and repeated messages, I've gotten no response.

This is extremely unprofessional. I wonder if Waslaski is aware of the black mark this puts on his reputation as a legitimate educator? As much as I love what I have learned in his classes, and am excited to be using the material as a therapist, I am extremely disappointed and frustrated by the apparent lack of competency displayed by his office staff.

There is another massage therapist here that I work with, she wants to take the same workshop. We need to purchase flight and lodging, and she can't even get registered because Allison won't return phone calls or email. So her lack of response will hurt us financially, since the closer to the date, the more expensive the airfare, PLUS if my friend can't get registered, I'll have to swing the whole cost of lodging myself (IF I'm even enrolled, which I've been unable to confirm.)

Strike frustrated. I guess I'm more "hopping mad." Perhaps posting this in a public forum will get results, since it seems phone calls are not an acceptable form of communication.

JAMES: If you're out there, please resolve this problem. It is NOT an isolated incident.
abusing the word "actually" since 1973

niemand
Fresh Hands

Post by niemand » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:40 am

I had some of the same difficulty contacting Allison to register for the March class I'm enrolled in. It took more than a week of voice mails before I actually caught her live on the phone. Once I did speak to her, she did quickly take care of the registration and some other details I needed. However, there was never any reference to the string of voicemails I had left.

So, just keep trying...Maybe you'll get lucky and catch her on the phone

alohatexas
Fresh Hands

Post by alohatexas » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:11 pm

I'm actually registered to attend a 3 hour workshop with him tomorrow night. I'll see if I can get current contact information and get back to you with it.
Hakuna Matata~

Breathe
Registered Member

Post by Breathe » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:20 pm

Thanks! Just to clarify, the number works, it's just that Allison hasn't returned repeated phone calls.

:(

softy515
Registered Member

Post by softy515 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:42 am

Any luck??

Breathe
Registered Member

Post by Breathe » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:08 am

Not yet, neither has the other MT who is supposed to go with me.

alohatexas
Fresh Hands

Post by alohatexas » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:39 pm

The introductory workshop last night was great. Unfortunately, I didn't have an opportunity to speak with him. Hope everyone gets the course situations resolved. Sorry I wasn't able to get any further information.
Hakuna Matata~

softy515
Registered Member

Post by softy515 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:24 am

Any contact Breathe?

Breathe
Registered Member

Post by Breathe » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:38 am

Yes, I've made contact, I'm enrolled. My MT friend who is supposed to go is still waiting for confirmation.

EgoMagickian
Tech Admin

Post by EgoMagickian » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:33 am

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who's had trouble getting a workshop to take my money! It's really frustrating sometimes.

niemand
Fresh Hands

Post by niemand » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:13 am

Anyone doing the 5 day seminar in St Pete's beach interested in sharing a room? If so, please pm me.

Return to “CEU's”