Oscillococcinum

Get healthy! "Green" Living and Nutrition discussions here.

Moderator: riversinger

Oscillococcinum

Postby Vitalia on Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:44 pm

Does anyone else use this homeopathic flu remedy? I have been using it for the past 8 years or so and feel like it has saved me from getting sick on numerous occasions.

In fact I almost always have at least a three pack of Oscillococcinum with me when I am out doing massage. Just two days ago, out of the blue, I started to have an upset stomach, and within 20 minutes or so of taking some Oscillococcinum, the symptoms completely disappeared. :smt004
Vitalia
Registered Member

Postby Pandoras_Gift on Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:59 pm

I have thought about it on occassion, what else is it good for, or just all flu symptoms?
love as always,
Muriel

Site Admin

http://www.rockland-massage.com
Pandoras_Gift
Registered Member

Postby seekingequanimity on Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:22 pm

I have used it, and have gotten very good results from it. Or perhaps the placebo effect, or coincidence. Either way, I felt something nasty coming on, took the oscillococcinum, and the "something nasty" never arrived.

Noel
seekingequanimity
Registered Member

Postby Vitalia on Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:18 pm

seekingequanimity wrote:I have used it, and have gotten very good results from it. Or perhaps the placebo effect, or coincidence. Either way, I felt something nasty coming on, took the oscillococcinum, and the "something nasty" never arrived.

Noel

That is exactly what has happening for me during the entire time I have been using this product. Back in December 1996 I got a terrible case of the flu and knew it was coming on almost immediately, but didn't know what to do. I ended up going through a miserable period of several months where I got the flu two more times and vowed to never let myself get so sick again.

I believe it was sometime within about a year of getting so sick that I discovered oscillococcinum so I guess that means I have been using this product now for close to 10 years. I'm not sure if sometimes it is "the placebo effect, or coincidence" as Noel says, but what I do know is that I rarely ever get sick and when I do get sick it doesn't last nearly as long as it used to and the symptoms are generally not very bad. :)
Vitalia
Registered Member

Return to Nutrition and Natural Living