Recommended Massage Schools in Texas

Interested in a particular curriculum or just want to find more information about a certain institution. Looking for colleagues from your alma mater? Gather 'round, we've got a place for you.

Moderator: stonegirl

TrevorL
Fresh Hands

Recommended Massage Schools in Texas

Post by TrevorL » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:19 pm

Hello all,

I've just recently begun my interest in massage and am really excited about the possibility of becoming a massage therapist. I've taken a long time to come to the conclusion that I believe I have found my passion in massage. Now I have begun my search for more and more information on what I need to do to become a LMT here in Texas and was wondering if anyone here could recommend any schools in the Houston (North Houston) area.

I have visited several schools so far and believe I found a good one at the Phoenix School of Holistic Health. The owner seemed very knowledgeable and the curriculum seemed more in depth than some of the other schools I visited were.

Anyways, I would appreciate any help your community could offer me in helping decide on a school to attend.

Thank you!

pueppi
Registered Member

Re: Recommended Massage Schools in Texas

Post by pueppi » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:48 am

Phoenix is in your area. So, as always, it makes sense to find a place that is convenient when in and around the city.

However, I prefer Texas School of Massage and the school at Memorial Hermann school on 59; I feel both provide a good education. Also, consider checking into the school associated with Houston Community College.

If I can be of more assistance, please PM me.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC

Return to “School & Curriculum Discussion”