White spots around bladder reflex?

Discussion of reflexology techniques, both generic and modality specific.

Moderator: Dragonflies

White spots around bladder reflex?

Postby Dragonflies on Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:11 am

I've seen several clients now with varying female reproductive health issues that have raised white spots around the bladder and pelvic floor reflexes. One had recently suffered a miscarriage, another is peri-menopausal and yet another has PCOS. Any thoughts on what these could be? I know there is the theory of them being "unshed tears" from the emotional aspect and that could certainly be it but I'm curious what other explanations exist out there. I don't necessarily feel it is scar tissue, and they aren't like the orbs that show up preconception and early pregnancy signifying a new soul coming in.
============================
Healthy Feet can hear the very heart of Mother Earth. - Sitting Bull
Dragonflies
Site Admin

Postby makingachange on Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:01 pm

this is new to me - i've not heard this BUT i can tell you that the whole time my endo was just absolutely raging, i had clear blisters in a perfect quarter-sized area along fallopian tube reflex. after the hysterectomy, it was gone.

that's my experience.
what else have you found?

amanda
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."~
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
makingachange
Registered Member

Postby Dragonflies on Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:43 pm

I've just had another client come in with similar "bumps" so it is an interesting phenomenon. One client has these spots and she has a lot of scar tissue left over from cesarean sections. Another one has a history of fibroids. It is a bit puzzling as to what exactly they are representing on all of these VERY different feet.
============================
Healthy Feet can hear the very heart of Mother Earth. - Sitting Bull
Dragonflies
Site Admin

Return to Reflexology Techniques and Other Thoughts